Imagine Oslo late September 2011. The summer is definitely over and the leaves have turned brown. The days are getting shorter and colder. A long winter awaits.
The only reasonable thing to do is to get up on the dance floor and indulge ourselves into the warm, colourful and inspiring world of tribal and folklore dances.
Welcome to Tribal Camp Oslo.
Tribal Camp Oslo is arranged by Tribal Troopers.
- 23 – 25 September 2011
- Studio Orient, Arbeidergata 4
- Fast American Tribal Style Bellydance
- Ghawazee Egyptian Gypsy Dance
- Guedra Touareg Trance Dance
- Hagalla Bedouin Dance from Marsa Matruh
- Slow American Tribal Style Bellydance
- Tribal Fusion
- Tribal Fusion Drum Solo
- Workshop in makeup, hair and skin care for performing artists
- Elin Kåven
- Eva Loune
- Jenny Lovise Staurset
- Jorunn Sjølli
- Kristin Sønju
- Lizzie Hagen
- Tove Hansen & Hilde Moshølen